Wills for Heroes
Ross Township has been working to find new ways to give back to our first responders and military veterans. There just aren’t enough ways in the world to repay them for their current and past service. As a small token of our appreciation, the Township has teamed up with the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division to bring the Wills for Heroes program to Ross Township on November 3, 2018. This is a free service that provides wills, living wills, health care and financial powers of attorney to first responders and military veterans as well as their spouses/partners.
- If you wish to participate, you MUST have an appointment. Please go to http://www.pabar.org/wfh/ and sign up for a time slot. Click on the ROSS TOWNSHIP listing. You will need to enter the password: WFH1
- Appointments are 8:30, 9:15, 10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, and 1:00. Please ignore the time slots after 1:00PM – we will open additional slots if they fill up.
- Once you sign up, a reminder will be sent to you with your appointment time several days before the event. Appointments fill up fast, so do not wait! Please complete all of the information when you register.
- If you plan to bring a spouse or significant other, type "AND SPOUSE" in the note section at the bottom. It will automatically schedule an appointment with your spouse. You and your spouse should come at the same time. Do not schedule a separate time unless you want a separate appointment.
- Please complete the Wills for Heroes Questionnaire before your scheduled appointment.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email Joanna Rodriguez: email@example.com; or Lauren Michaels: LMichaels@thompsonattorney.com