Report a Concern

Use the SeeClickFix app above to request assistance with Township services and to report non-emergency issues, such as potholes, parking permits, parks maintenance, sewer issues, streetlight outages, safety concerns, etc.

Click here to submit a Code Enforcement Complaint.

The Township will acknowledge newly submitted issues and forward them to the appropriate department. You will receive email updates and can check the status of submitted issues here. Separate issues should be submitted as separate SeeClickFix requests.

Note: Please make sure the address you provide is the location of the issue being reported.

Please call 911 for emergencies and other law enforcement issues.