Roadside Animal Removal

How Do I Report a Dead Animal on a Road?

Please call the Township at 412-931-7055 and provide what type of animal it is and where it is located. An animal control company will then be dispatched to resolve the issue. If this occurs during Non-Business Hours: Please call 911.

What if the Animal is on Private Property?

The property owner would then be responsible for the cost of having the animal removed.