Current Road Construction and Closures
The following list details all major road closures or detours due to construction or repair projects.
- Work on Mt. Nebo Road in Ohio Township Delayed, Moved to Night Hours.
- Reis Run Road will remain closed until further notice due to a recent landslide. We will continue to keep you updated on PennDOT's progress. Contact Steve Cowan at 412.429.5010 for more information.
- Babcock Blvd Phase Change at Peoples Road Tuesday in Ross Township.
- The replacement project for Jacks Run Bridge No. 4 carrying Jacks Run Road over Jacks Run near the intersection of Balsam Street will begin in early June 2019 with construction continuing through end of November. Please refer to the following detour.
- Brookview Lane Bridge to close beginning Monday, March 4, 2019 at 8AM, and will reopen in early June. View our progress.
- SR 4011- Rochester Road (Perry Highway to Nicholson Road) to close beginning Friday, March 4, 2019.
- Evergreen Road starting at Babcock Blvd. near Rochester Road ending at the intersection of McKnight Road south off ramp.
- PennDOT Project- Route 4021 Lowries Run Road Drainage Improvements begin Tuesday, April 8, 2019.
- Long-term shoulder restriction on the McKnight Road ramp to southbound I-279 (Parkway North) will begin Wednesday morning, April 3, 2019, weather permitting.
- Emergency replacement of culvert along Peoples Road and Babcock Boulevard to begin on Friday, April 19, 2019. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>