Equal Opportunity Board
Attention Ross Residents and Members of the Public,
The Ross Township Equal Opportunity Board meeting on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, will be held online at 7PM.
Residents and community members can watch or listen to the meeting via RingCentral webinar.
If you would like to watch, listen, or participate with the meeting, you must register for the webinar via RingCentral webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for how to join. You will need to download the application in order to view, listen or comment.
We will not be accepting comments or questions through RingCentral’s chat feature during the meeting.
If you have issues registering for RingCentral or you would just like to call in and listen to the meeting without registering, please call 412-931-7055 for assistance.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, patience, and continued understanding.
Held the first Tuesday of every month at 7PM, excluding holidays. Please refer to the Township Meetings calendar for more information.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Melissa Fann, Chairwoman
Term expires: December 31, 2023
- Joshua Allenberg, Vice-Chairman
Term expires: December 31, 2020
- John Sucha
Term expires: December 31, 2021
- Tobias Venar
Term expires: December 31, 2022
- Sarah White
Term expires: December 31, 2024
The Equal Opportunity Boar (EOB) consists of five members appointed by the Ross Township Board of Commissioners. All members of the EOB must be residents of the Township at the time of appointment and throughout their service and be eighteen years of age or older.
The purpose of the EOB is to assure that all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry or sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical disability enjoy the full benefits of citizenship and are afforded equal opportunities for employment, housing and use of public accommodation facilities
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission- https://www.eeoc.gov/
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission- https://www.phrc.pa.gov
- Human Relations Commission of Allegheny County- https://www.alleghenycounty.us/commissions/human-relations/index.aspx
- YWCA Greater Pittsburgh’s Center for Race and Gender Equity- http://www.ywcapgh.org/programs/crge
- PERSAD Center- https://persadcenter.org/
- PFLAG Pittsburgh - http://pflagpgh.org/
- The Pittsburgh Equality Center- http://www.pghequalitycenter.org/
- The Pittsburgh Racial Justice Summit- http://pittsburghracialjusticesummit.org/
- Disability Rights Pennsylvania- https://www.disabilityrightspa.org/
- Pittsburgh Center for Autistic Advocacy- https://autisticpgh.org/
- ACLU of Greater Pittsburgh- https://www.aclupa.org/chapters/greaterpittsburgh