Right To Know Requests
All Non-Police requests shall be submitted to the Township Open Records Officer: Adam Ravenstahl
All Police requests shall be submitted to the Township Police Department Open Records Officer: Lt. Matthew E. Grubb
Ways to Submit a Non-Police Request:
• In Person or by Mail to:
Ross Township - Right To Know
c/o Adam Ravenstahl
1000 Ross Municipal Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
• Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via our Website: Sign Up and Submit Here
• By Fax - ATTN: Right To Know - 412-931-7062
What to Include:
- Identification or description of the requested record in sufficient detail to enable the Township to ascertain which records are being requested.
- Name, address and telephone number of the individual to receive the Township’s response.
- How you would prefer to receive the request. (example: mail, pick-up or e-mail)
The Agency Officer will respond as soon as possible, but no later than 5 business days after the request is received. All responses will be provided in writing from the Agency.
Fees for Printed Materials:
$0.25 per page for black & white copies
$0.50 per page for full color copies
$2.00 per page for large plans
Please Note: If a requester has an outstanding debt from a previous request, future requests will NOT be granted until the debt is paid.
Procedures for Denied or Partially Denied Record Requests:
If a request for access to a record is denied, or denied in part, the requester has the right to appeal the denial within 15 business days of the Agency's response.
Office of Open Records